Jamila’s Celebrity Jibber Jabber: Drake Bell isn’t a fan of the Biebs
Jamila Young – Arts & Entertainment Editor
Nickelodeon alum, Drake Bell is not a fan of Justin Bieber. He has tweeted about his hate for Bieber in the past, but Bieber has never tweeted back a response…until recently. Bell had an album release party for his album, ‘Ready Steady Go!’ at a bar called Mixology, in California, and Bieber showed up in a car outside of the event. He instagramed, “So nice seeing my fans at the grove tonight,” along with a video of his fans screaming for him when he stuck his head out the car. He posted another instagram video that he has since deleted, that said, “Why is @justinbieber sprinter van getting more attention than my album release party?” Bell saw the tweet and tweeted to Bieber saying, “@justinbieber dude ! Thank you for coming to my party I didn’t know you were down stairs sorry they didn’t let you in!! Should have hmu!!”
In Other News:
– Lupita Nyong’o is People Magazine’s most beautiful woman.
– Drew Barrymore gave birth to her second daughter. Her name is Frankie.
– A third ‘Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’ movie is in the works.
– Cameron Diaz said she doesn’t believe in antiperspirant, and hasn’t used it in 20 years.
– Seth Meyers will host the 2014 Emmy Awards.
– Rehearsals for ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ have begun.
– The engagement is reportedly over for Uma Thurman and finance,Arpad Busson.
– Actress, Teri Polo has filed for bankruptcy.
– Music artist, Ryan Lewis revealed that his mother is HIV positive.
– Matt Bomer revealed that he’s been married for three years, after only coming out two years ago.
– Actress Keke Palmer will host her own talk show on BET, making her the youngest talk show host in television history.
– Ellen DeGeneres will have a home design show on HGTV next year called ‘Ellen’s Design Challenge.’
– Actor, Daniel Franzese who played Damien in ‘Mean Girls’ has come out as gay last week.
– Jodie Foster married her girlfriend, Alexandra Hedison.
– ‘Bachelorette’ contestant, Eric Hill died last Wednesday from paragliding injuries.
– Meg Ryan will narrate in a ‘How I Met Your Mother’ spinoff called, ‘How I Met Your Dad,’ on CBS.